Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
* Permit must be obtained to participate in any city event.
* One application submitted at a time.
* Pay your permit fee prior to the event. (for-profit permit fee is $50.00)
* The city will issue a permit, you must post it at your stand on the day of the event.
National Night Out Vendor Information:
To obtain space you must pay:
Day of the event:
• The Event Coordinator will provide you with the Vendor setup and start time.
• You must provide your own tent, tables, chairs, and electricity for set up.
Please enter a description of your participation.
Are you going to sell something, pass out samples, or are you going to pass out advertisements? Be specific on all items you will sell or present.
Completing the vendor application does not guarantee acceptance into an event. Vendor selection will be at the City of Cockrell Hill's sole and absolute discretion.
Special event staff will review all applications and will make the final determination on the appropriate category for each vendor and event.
Attention Food Vendors: Food trucks and booths must present a food handlers certificate before the event. (Note: National Night Out is excluded from this requirement)
There are a limited number of spaces available for any event, so make sure you submit your application in advance.
Each business requires a separate space for the sale of different products or trades.
(Examples: Food is separate from accessories)
If you have any questions about your fee or about any city event, please call (214)330-6333.
Thank you in advance for your interest in participating in our City of Cockrell Hill events!
Make sure you Enter the Event Name and Date on the Payment Description Option.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field